Wednesday, January 25, 2006

purple rain

Heya
I'm new at this blog thingy, I'm used to paper and notebooks.
Does anyone out there LOVE the rain???
I do...
Purple rain lead my soul-mate to me... or lead me to my soul-mate I don't know.
The important thing is, my life has value right now.
I have light in my life because of you...
I am truely addicted to life now...
"you became my favorite drug"
This is one addiction I don't want to get rid of...
I want you to keep flowing in my blood...
I want to inject myself with you everyday...
I need to get high every moment of the day...

miss you so much
mwah mwah mwah mwah

2 Comments:

Blogger GraY FoX said...

first of all welcome to the blogsphere sweetest dear :D
i love rain ... and you know what's even better
I LOVE PURLPLE RAIN
I hope your soulmate will appreciate every single moment with you and feel the bless of every moment
and wishing this addiction will never be quit.
mwah mwah mwah ;)

2:17 AM  
Blogger Yazan said...

Hi Rawa'a
Welcome to the blogsphere...

I added ur blog to the Planet SyriaMirror
http://planet.syriamirror.net

It's a portal for all Syrian bloggers, join us there to keep updated of the newest in the Syrian blogsphere!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home