Friday, April 07, 2006

i don't know

i honestly don't know why i'm here, but i am
here i am
i just found out yesterday that the sometimes weirdness can create the worst kind of fear, undefined....
imagine me, laying in bed, thinking about the not so far fututre, unless less than 6 months is far.
about if i'm ever forced into anything, i'd have to become financially independent.
iu almost stopped breathing.
i mean come on, i'm not even a graduate yet, i'd have to pay rent, bills, house thingies, and me thingies....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
but than as usual, my lovely 3abibi brought me back to earth.
seriously, the year's not over yet...
i love you khabibi

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

what a match!!!

- u r using the same template that i use for my blog.

- ur favorite book is one of mine.

- ur favorite music is my favorite one.

i felt home at ur blog ;)

feel free to check my blog:
ahmadkouraiem.blogspot.com

4:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:00 PM  
Blogger GraY FoX said...

hmmm ....
you are mostly welcome on earth and in your home in your 3abibi's arms :P

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home