Saturday, January 28, 2006

I'm sitting in my room...
there's a mirror in front of me...on my desk...with white snowey powder on it...
I take a neatly cut line on my finger...put it to my finger...and sniff...
oh, it feels so good to inhale you...

Once again...I'm sitting on my bed...
I have a syringe in one hand...filled with beautiful liquid...
my other arm is tied tightly...
I bring the sweet needle to my arm...slowly inserting the point in my blue blue vein...
The liquid burns as it seeps into my blood...
how I rejoice in the pain...the burn...
I adore injecting my self with you...

1 Comments:

Blogger GraY FoX said...

salamtek of the addiction .. but i'm sure it's a nice kind of addiction that you are having .. keep it up ... and get more drunk and intoxicated... i'm sure that your drug is getting intoxicated going through your blood :D

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home