Monday, April 10, 2006

perfecton

finding yourself in a perfect union is such a blessing...
to wake up every morning and look inside your heart, and find your other half tucked in safe and sound gives you such a sensation...
I am no longer in the stage of screaming and jumping at the idea of maybe finding someone...
I now scream and jump because of the feeling of two heartsbeating and melting into one forces me to...
I scream and jump at the thought of seeing your smile of pure joy, just because you saw me walking towards you...
that moment when we first see each other, we stand in awe for a split second seperately thinking, "where have you been all my life?"
then we remember that we've always been together, back and back and back...
this time the sensual sensation we give each other took over us before physical knowledge...
andnthen there's that smile again,because I'm finally in your arms...
I promise I will always make you smile...lips, eyes, mind, spirit and soul...

5 Comments:

Blogger GraY FoX said...

you know how to speak of perfection cuz you are a part of it :)

3:35 PM  
Blogger GraY FoX said...

you know how to speak of perfection cuz you are a part of it :)

3:35 PM  
Blogger purple rain said...

hehe
you tickled as always 3abibi

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does purple rain means?

1:48 PM  
Blogger purple rain said...

thx so much phoenician for ur sweet words

rain was purple when i found love

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home