Monday, April 24, 2006

I'm so alive and so in love...
I'm so passionate and more...
You have made me a better person than I eve dreamt of becoming...
So much more complete...
So much more willing to gather all I have in me to fight one last battle and win a war...
Notjust for you, me or us...
but for every every neglected love story or painful ending...for every "ever was love"
for every tear cried because it "just couldn't happen"
For every heart ache and eery heart break...
We are love...
We harbor in our hearts the true definition of love
We protect the most divine feeling of all...
It fills us and devours us...
It gently whispers in our ears before we fall asleep
"sleep safley, dream sweet dreams, I'll be here to kiss your sweet eyes in the morning"
It's what makes us feel that a mere few days is too far away, too distant to be convinced that it'll be over in a flash and we'll hold each other again..
Love knows no time and longing knows no patience
"sleep safley darling dream sweet dreams, fear not, for you know I will be at your side to kiss your sweet eyes in the morning, and take a sip of honey from your lips"
I love you...

2 Comments:

Blogger GraY FoX said...

that was amazing
so sensual and touching
i love this thingie so much
you lil 3abo nice dear :P

3:36 PM  
Blogger Hasan Bazerbashi said...

Ah Wow ! ... it is so nice! I love it.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home