Thursday, February 22, 2007

not fair

It's been forever since I've been here...
I didn't think that it was fair that I got to see what you're feeling and I get to sit in the shadows...
I am in the shadows and shadows are in me.
I feel something and everything and nothing at all.
How is this defeat fair???
It isn't
I got to the point where I was so week...
I had hit the bottom and I couldn't get up, I didn't want to.
Getting up made no sense...
The world hit me too hard and I hit back even harder..
I guess I hit so hard I broke my fist...
I'm so sorry baby...
I'm so sorry you're hurting
I'm so sorry I hurt you...
What I wouldn't do to hear you're voice, taste your tears
make you smile and swallow your fears...
I hope you can forgive me for what I am and what I've done..
I hope you don't regret out sweet precious moments together...
i hope you'll always let me keep you safe in my dreams...
I want you to know I'll love you forever
I want you to believe how much you mean to me...
I promise to keep my promises...
I promise to love you forever...and just give love to all...
I promise to smile...
I promise to worl hard and make sure I do some great building and make sure you get the first invintation...
I promise to have little Xeina, maybe she can play with your baby girl...your Xeina...our dream of Xeina...
Please forgive me...I can't stop loving you...never ever will...
Goodbye...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

on blog ?

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home