Saturday, March 10, 2007

killer whales

I thought about this big dramatic post yesterday before bed, happy I had something to say...then something happened...I fell asleep
Go figure
While I was sleeping, I had a terrible experience, a lucid dream...
I was on vacation with my family and we're swimming in this beautiful blue water...
Me mom and dad dive underwater, and there's this black thing, I reach for it and it just shoots away from us, it was a killer whale...
I was so scared, I just sank to the bottom an laid there, thinking my dad will save me...
I just laid there with my arms out and waiting, no one came for me...I wanted to die...
All I could think is "If no comes for me, I'll lay here and die"
I woke up with the worst asthma attack I've had in months...
I really couldn't breethe,m it was awful...
I thought I was going to suffocate...nothing new really...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bad lucid dreams come from negative thinking
just think positive
always smile and fight bad energy with your smiling power
never give up to suffocation
im sure you have enough power inside you to get over all the bad times and roll

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home