Saturday, March 24, 2007

Not me...

This isn't me feeling the way I feel...
Jealousy has never been a part of my life.
Now it's curling up in my heart, slowly eating at it.
How is it that they get to have each other??

But you know what I'm not jealous.
I'm happy.
I hope you stay in love forever.
Keep each other safe.
Please keep him safe and keep him happy.
Never let the smile be wiped of his face.
Sing to him and hold him tight.
Fight for him with all your might.
I failed, please don't do the same.
I won't say I didn't deserve him, because I did.
But things happen.
You're a woman and you know him well.
Read between the lines and tell him that I won't break my promises.
That he WILL always be in my heart forever.
That names of daughters are in place and plans for greatness are on the way.
You wrote something that had so many single words in it.
Each and every one of them was part of us, and giggled over.

Ok that was me...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i couldnt just pass by without posting a comment..what u wrote or where ever u got this from is so nice that it left me speechless for quite a while and it actually made me cry.
and hey..dont let go of him..u deserve him more than anyone else and remember.. no one fails when it comes to love.
great post...keep going

2:27 PM  
Blogger A Wah said...

hi, i found this great prince love symbol watch at ebay http://bit.ly/princepurple

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home